The Consortium's Activity Areas
Promotion of and support
Promotion of and support for scientific research in the healthcare and social-healthcare field:
- support in the search for funding
- support in drafting and the financial reporting of regional, national and international projects
- peer review services
- support for clinical experimentation
- training in research methodologies
- support for technological transfer
Management of research projects
Management of research projects through the direct management of allocated funds:
- purchase of research material for partners
- recruitment of the necessary research personnel
- acquisition of the required research facilities.
Evaluation, design, co-ordination, partnerships including in the private sector, regarding priority research topics.
This Area includes particular tasks where the Consortium has expertise, such as drafting tenders, evaluating research projects, the coordination of projects or technical working groups deemed of strategic importance for the funder.