- identification of funding opportunities for research (grants and calls for research at various levels: European, national, regional, from private individuals).
- identification of partners for the implementation of research projects (public or private partners).
- drafting and presentation of project proposals to be submitted to the various research opportunities.
- direct project management, in the case of research projects in which CORIS is a partner.
- evaluation and monitoring of the potential of the research project and relative valorisation of the results in terms of applicability and transferability.
On this page you can find useful references and links to identify some funding opportunities currently open.
The reported opportunities refer to European funded research grants (EU GRANTS); grants financed by both national (NATIONAL GRANTS) and regional (VENETO REGION GRANTS) public bodies or supported by private bodies (PRIVATE GRANTS).
Finally, we point out any funding opportunities for the training and professional growth of researchers (SCHOLARSHIP).